Oriflame offers the leading business opportunity for people who want to start making money the same day they join and work towards fulfilling their personal dreams and ambitions through its unique business concept – Make Money Today and Fulfil Your Dreams Tomorrow™. A sales force of approximately 3.5 million independent consultants has seized this opportunity and is successfully marketing Oriflame’s wide portfolio of Swedish, natural, innovative beauty products, together creating annual sales exceeding €1.5 billion.
History in brief
Oriflame was founded in Sweden in 1967 by the brothers Jonas and Robert af Jochnick and Bengt Hellsten. They wanted to give people the opportunity to benefit from good skin care and attractive cosmetics, and they wanted their products to be inspired by the natural beauty that the world associates with Sweden.
Rather than investing in a chain of shops, they decided to move the retail operations into the homes of Swedish consumers. They had sales consultants all over the country, and each and every one of them had the heart and ambition of an entrepreneur. The products were distributed to their homes, and from day one they had a network of potential customers in their friends, colleagues and neighbours.
For more than 40 years, Oriflame has remained true to its original concept of natural Swedish cosmetics and an entrepreneurial culture. Today, Oriflame is one of the fastest growing international beauty companies, selling direct in more than 60 countries worldwide.
Oriflame’s strategic focus can be summarised in these seven key points:
- Low entrance fee, credit offered and no stock required – easy to join and no risk
- Wide portfolio of Swedish, natural, innovative, high-quality beauty products at affordable prices
- Frequent, dynamic and attractive catalogues, with many new products that make selling easy
- Flexible and reliable ordering, delivery and payment system – easy to do business with
- Personal growth and development through Oriflame Academy and SARPIO (Sales and Recruitment Process in Oriflame) – at no cost
- Unlimited earning and career opportunity
- Enjoy a direct selling company with a human touch and a sense of belonging to a friendly, energetic and fun global community
- By continuously improving on its seven key areas, Oriflame shall attract an increasing number of consultants. By consistently evaluating and prioritising, with the consultants in focus, management shall ensure that the allocation of resources is optimised.